Senior Planner , London, £45k-60k +bens
This leading agency has transitioned from their heritage in direct marketing and with the bulk of their work now in digital. They’re known for their ability to use technology with flair and creativity to build relationships with customers. Not only will you learn loads, but you’ll have the chance to develop some really innovative and ground breaking work.
Senior Planner – The Role
This role is very much about exploring the vision of loyalty and CRM for a leading retail client, pulling together customer and market insights to create innovative and effective CRM/e-CRM and loyalty programmes. You’ll be responsible for:
- Formulating communications strategies and guiding the creative process using customer insight. Being the voice of the consumer in all communications.
- Developing brand enhancing digital loyalty strategies, turning your ideas into practical plans for your clients.
- Analysing marketing information to understand client brands. Focussing on consumer attitudes and behaviours, arriving at key insights that underpin behaviour changing plans.
Senior Planner – Skills and Experience Needed
- With at least 5 years agency digital strategy experience, you’re an experienced Senior Planner who understands CRM and how to use data.
- You’re brilliant on the creative side, using insights and developing powerful propositions that lead to exceptional briefs and great work.
- A brand literate Strategist who’s worked agency side and has experience of digital, social and CRM planning.
- Highly customer focussed you’re consumer champion who’s experienced in market research, using digital measurement and tracking tools, facilitating brainstorms and working with data planners to really understand what makes customers tick.
This great Senior Planner role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.