Planner, London £40 – 45k+ bens.
This planning department is one of the best regarded in the industry, championing great thinking that delivers measurable success for their clients and inspiring brilliant, award winning creative work.
Planner, London – The Role
- If you enjoy the challenge of complexity, you’ll be fascinated by the range of products offered by this leading wealth management company, as you get under the skin of what they do and how to solve some meaty strategic business challenges .
- Working across all the channels apart from TV you’ll be planning across digital – including content, press, mail, video, events and advertising on an EMEA basis, primarily working B2B.
- You’ll be given as much autonomy as you want as the Planner for a client who dedicates nearly a quarter of their budget to innovative, experimental work.
Planner, London – Skills and Experience Needed
- With around 3 years agency planning experience you’re a Planner who thinks business problem first and is fascinated by complexity and strategic problems and opportunities.
- You’ll need experience in 2 of the following: non retail finance, B2B/marketing to intermediaries and/or experience working across a region.
- You’re an analytical Planner who thrives on getting under the skin of the business, understanding products, audiences and the changes in the market place
This great role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.