Online Marketing Manager
( Online Marketing Manager, SEO, PPC, Content Management, Online Marketing Executive, online campaigns, online communication, Online Strategy, Online Marketing, B2B, B2C, Business Support services, Professional Services )
Online Marketing Manager - Surrey - Permanent
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
My key client, an online professional services company based in surrey, is currently recruiting for an Online Marketing Manager to join and lead their highly successful marketing team.
The successful candidate will report directly into the Global Head of Marketing and will be responsible for driving traffic to the group's websites.
- Establish an effective media strategy incorporating digital and offline activity to drive traffic and achieve customer and candidate acquisition.
- Develop, implement and monitor online and offline cost-effective marketing campaigns.
- Ensure all online and offline activity is consistent and on brand.
- Work with Group Head of Marketing to ensure the plan supports all areas of the recruitment business including job board, advertising, interim and headhunting strategies.
- Work with Group Head of Marketing to ensure the plan supports non-recruitment areas of the business including fire, health and safety compliance and training.
- Working with the Content Manager to guide the content strategy cross web, mobile and social media platforms building engagement and communities with our audiences.
- Educated to degree level in marketing or a related subject.
- A minimum of three years' management experience in an online marketing environment.
- Excellent team management skills.
- An excellent knowledge of digital and offline marketing campaign management.
- A clear knowledge and understanding of SEO, PPC and social media.
- Approaches work meticulously with thorough attention to detail.
- Previous experience managing budgets.
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude towards work.
- Good analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Recruitment marketing and or education sector experience advantageous.
- HTML experience preferred.
- CMS and web development experience required.
- Effective project management including ownership and adherence of timelines and templates.
- Accurately track and evaluate results.
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or please send your CV to email@example.com for a further discussion, please contact Simon Fuller on 01628 771811 option 3.
ninesharp Marketing is a minimum fuss specialist marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent marketing professionals.