Sales Account Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business
Sales Account Manager
£33-40k plus amazing commission
My client is a dynamic technology enabled media company with unique strengths online video, display & most recently mobile. They are looking for an entrepreneurial, hungry, self-motivated Sales Account Manager to drive business across a patch of London agencies and Trading Desks.
You will demonstrate sales and negotiation experience and have made some great digital client & agency contacts. Now looking for that next step up in your career and a new and exciting challenge, you will relish the opportunity sell across an extensive portfolio of market leading digital products in an exciting fast paced global business.
With a heritage in online video and a unique proposition as the world's most advanced video engine, they continually develop innovative approaches to distribute and monetize digital video content across multiple platforms through partnerships with leading tier 1 bands.
In addition to this they also offer:
- A digital display network
- A recent massive mobile acquisition
- Their own proprietary SSP
- Minimum of three year's Digital media experience / video sales experience a bonus
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Existing and current relationships within the UK agency and trading desk community
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Good knowledge of the top sites and networks working in multiple categories, namely Technology, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Business and Finance, Automotive, and Sport
- Experience/understanding of digital brand, video, network and programmatic sales
- Knowledge of industry trends, technologies and pricing models
- Building relationships with and selling to key agency clients and Trading Desks in the UK
- Developing deep relationships within assigned accounts, demonstrating a thorough understanding of account's organisation, needs and revenue potential
- Exceeding quarterly/annual sales and margin goals against assigned agency/account list
- Developing client and agency strategies to maximise long-term revenue
- Analysing and understanding clients' objectives to propose the best solutions from this businesses portfolio offering
- Working with our operations team to ensure that clients' expectations are being exceeded during the campaign delivery phase
- Utilising Salesforce to consistently and accurately record sales activity, deal pipeline and forecast revenue.
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Media Owner jobs in London (Central)