Sales Account Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business
Sales Account Manager
£33-40k plus amazing commission
My client is a dynamic technology enabled media company with unique strengths online video, display & most recently mobile. They are looking for an entrepreneurial, hungry, self-motivated Sales Account Manager to drive business across a patch of London agencies and Trading Desks.
You will demonstrate sales and negotiation experience and have made some great digital client & agency contacts. Now looking for that next step up in your career and a new and exciting challenge, you will relish the opportunity sell across an extensive portfolio of market leading digital products in an exciting fast paced global business.
With a heritage in online video and a unique proposition as the world's most advanced video engine, they continually develop innovative approaches to distribute and monetize digital video content across multiple platforms through partnerships with leading tier 1 bands.
In addition to this they also offer:
- A digital display network
- A recent massive mobile acquisition
- Their own proprietary SSP
- Minimum of three year's Digital media experience / video sales experience a bonus
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Existing and current relationships within the UK agency and trading desk community
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Good knowledge of the top sites and networks working in multiple categories, namely Technology, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Business and Finance, Automotive, and Sport
- Experience/understanding of digital brand, video, network and programmatic sales
- Knowledge of industry trends, technologies and pricing models
- Building relationships with and selling to key agency clients and Trading Desks in the UK
- Developing deep relationships within assigned accounts, demonstrating a thorough understanding of account's organisation, needs and revenue potential
- Exceeding quarterly/annual sales and margin goals against assigned agency/account list
- Developing client and agency strategies to maximise long-term revenue
- Analysing and understanding clients' objectives to propose the best solutions from this businesses portfolio offering
- Working with our operations team to ensure that clients' expectations are being exceeded during the campaign delivery phase
- Utilising Salesforce to consistently and accurately record sales activity, deal pipeline and forecast revenue.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Media Owner jobs in London (Central)