Senior Product Manager
Breville Senior Product Manager - London - £Competitive Salary
Jarden Consumer Solutions is a leading consumer products company dedicated to developing solutions that will help make consumers' lives easier, safer and fun. Their well-known brands include: Breville®, Bionaire®, Crock-Pot®, FoodSaver®, Health-o- meter®, Holmes®, Mr. Coffee®, Oster®, Patton®, Rival®, Seal-a-Meal®, skybar®, Sunbeam®, and VillaWare®. For over 100 years they have placed the consumer at the heart of their product development, they’re a company whose employees – more than 10,000 strong in fifteen countries – are committed to a set of core values that emphasize integrity, community service and entrepreneurship. As a company they are committed to applying technology and consumer insights to create new products that address unmet needs.
This is a rare opportunity to work within the international team on the well-known kitchen appliance brand, Breville® . Working as part of a newly developed team you will be driving the growth and profitability of the category, through the development of products that meet the needs of EMEA consumers, in line with current and future trends.
This is an exciting position within the company, where you will be a real role model across the EMEA region, driving the Breville® NPD process, managing and driving a product portfolio in addition to implementing research to ensure a real understanding of the EMEA consumer. You will be an FMCG or consumer brand trained Product Manager/Senior Product Manager, adept at product development, product and pricing strategies, brand strategies and driving consumer understanding of the product line.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent consumer insight and understanding
- Experienced in new product development International experience, an understanding of the complexity of the European market
- Adaptable, the company is going through changes, they need candidates who can adapt as the company grows
- Candidates who will speak out and bring their own ideas to the table
- A second European language would be a real advantage
For more information on this exciting role, please call Ball and Hoolahan, The Marketing Recruitment Consultants on 0207 323 4041.
About Ball & Hoolahan
Ball and Hoolahan -We are the specialists in Marketing Recruitment, with over 25 years experience.Visit our website www.ballandhoolahan.co.uk to find your ideal Marketing job or call on 0207 323 4041.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Consumer Goods jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Food & drink jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Household jobs in London (East)