Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle
Digital Advertising Manager
Commission & excellent benefits
This is a rare opportunity to join a famous magazine publisher, working on their flagship title within women's fashion & beauty. Are you currently working for a major publisher? Are you selling digital solutions to fashion and beauty clients via their agencies in London?
If this is you, then apply today- you will not be disappointed with this role!
- Largest digital publisher in the UK
- Massive reach = 1 in 4 UK adults
- Portfolio consists of 20 magazine and 30 websites
- Multi-platform offering
- Implement the sales policy and strategy across all revenue streams in order to maximise and grow revenue
- Provide accurate monthly forecasts to the Ad Director
- Sell at a senior level to key agencies and clients to offer enhanced advertising packages
- Monitor competitive activity, working with the Ad Director and sales team to develop appropriate action and initiatives to be taken in order to develop and enhance the website's position
- Liaise with editorial, digital and finance departments to ensure efficient management of the website
- Liaise with the Ad Director to develop and review pricing; to clearly communicate price justifications both internally and externally.
- Monitor performance and development of the team through regular 121s and continuous on the job coaching to promote motivation, job satisfaction and personal development of the team
- Ensure that all sales materials and presentations used by the team are up to date and are of the highest professional standards
- Attend weekly team meetings overseeing targets and objectives set for the week and monitoring progress against budget for the current months.
- Sharing digital knowledge through the training and development of the wider sales team to improve their digital skills and capabilities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent experience of digital advertising
- Strong, relevant agency/client contacts at the highest level
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire teams.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong management skills.
- Clear strategic thinker able to develop actionable solutions and deliver sales policies
If this sounds like you apply now!
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Media Owner jobs in London (Central)