Senior Partnerships Manager
Are you interested in how brands engage with their consumers? Do you have experience of building strong relationships with commercial and third sector organisations? Do you understand the community sports sector? Sport England has a role in its Partnerships team which needs filling:
Senior Partnerships Manager:
Create and manage private, public or third sector partnerships with organisations like the BBC, Comic Relief, Sainsbury’s and O2 to get more people playing sport.
Engage with and build capacity within the sports themselves and other investment partners to ensure they contribute to the delivery of Sport England strategic outcomes
Develop innovative ideas to engage Sport England’s key target audiences, in particular young people and women, leveraging the power and influence of brands.
You will have:
- Previous experience of having worked within the sporting arena preferably in a sports marketing/sponsorship agency and/or sports grassroots background.
- A track record of working with a corporate partner and account managing the relationship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present complex messages at a senior level.
- A proven ability to build and maintain critical business relationships at senior level.
- Developed network and influencing skills
- A proven ability to achieve results through personal delivery and influencing others at a senior level under pressure and to challenging deadlines.