Business Director, Central London, £80k + benefits
A great opportunity to head up an exciting, global account and team with one of the most highly acclaimed direct/digital agencies in town, renowned for their focus on excellent creative work and really looking after their people.
Business Director – The role
The role is to manage business development of this top agency account and smooth running of the team. Working closely with the Business Partner and Account Team on the business, the role is required to ensure the exceptional agency delivery and business growth.
Working closely with senior members of the agency and client, the role will be to drive sector and market leading marketing across print, OOH, digital, mobile, measurement/analytics and CRM, with a strong focus on innovation.
As a top account within the agency there is a strong requirement to ensure that the best and most appropriate agency resources and skills are brought to bear on the account, ensuring performance at every level, whilst maintaining profitability.
Business Director – Skills and experience
This role requires a high energy individual who will fit in well with the senior agency and client team. Chemistry will be key to gaining trust. A fast learner that can hold their own in strategically as well as be crystal clear on process and delivery. To mirror the client’s business and creative ambitions a passion for creativity and innovation is key.
The individual will also have to work closely with the global account team to ensure flow of information and best practice, as well as the ‘inside track’ on what’s new from the core client and agency teams in the US.
Key requirements are:
- Integrated communications experience
- A strong level of digital knowledge
- Sound implementation and delivery skills
- Integrated communications experience – from briefing to production and delivery
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and production
- Involvement in the development of communications strategy
- Solid exposure to driving account level profitability and financial management
- Asset management experience
- Proven CRM knowledge
This great Business Director role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I personally specialise in account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/juliajobs for the full range of my latest jobs
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)