Account Manager, Central London, up to £32k + benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Account Manager to make their mark joining this young, dynamic and multi-award winning agency with big ambitions. You’ll work on a range of B2C and retail campaigns across multiple brands for a new high-profile account.
Account Manager – The role
You will be responsible for managing and delivering a wide range of B2C and retail campaigns including direct marketing and digital activity on multiple brands for this new client.
You will report into an Account Director and work with our internal creative and studio teams and Senior Planner. You need to be energetic, experienced in campaign management, direct marketing and direct response, have a passion for data, whilst being creative and digital led.
Account Manager – Skills and experience
- Be able to use your initiative.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Have strong organisational and time management skills.
- Be a confident communicator both written and verbally – with
colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Be a team player.
- Have proven experience of delivering on digital and direct marketing campaigns.
- Have the confidence to negotiate.
- You should have a great sense of humour and be willing to throw yourself in to the agency and client social scene.
- You’ll need to be determined and energetic with a can-do attitude.
- You should be able to demonstrate a real passion for marketing.
This great Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I personally specialise in account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/juliajobs for the full range of my latest jobs.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)