Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager, London, £32k + bens
A lovely, integrated agency growing fast with charity and commercial clients is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Senior Account Manager to join their lively team.
Account Manager – the role
Managing a mix of direct, digital and other channels, your overall responsibilities will be to:
- Take, understand and establish requirements of each brief and effectively delegate (upwards and downwards) specific tasks where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate the agency’s response to a brief i.e. Creative, Planning, Project Management and evaluate the response in terms of quality and likely revenue.
- Where applicable, set up brainstorms and be able to summarise and take forward the outputs, including presenting onto the client.
- Take a lead role in briefing creative using written creative briefing forms.
- Assist in presenting/selling the response, and obtain clear feedback from client.
- Throughout project implementation, identify tasks and delegate appropriately, monitor progress against plan, and achieve forecasted revenue.
Account Manager – skills and experience
We’re looking for a bright, lively, entrepreneurial Senior Account Manager or Account Manager looking to take the step up to SAM, to join the Account Handling team. Working into an Account Director you’ll be working across a range of clients and media channels. The successful candidate will be organised, able to prioritise, but most importantly, not just good at doing. You will be hungry to build your client’s business, looking for ways to secure more income and develop your client relationships.
Never afraid to give your opinion, you will be able to think strategically and input into strategic meetings, as well as creative ones. You will ensure your voice is heard during internal and client meetings. You’ll be positive, upbeat and always demonstrating a can-do attitude – no task is too big or too small. You’ll be pro-active in coming forward with suggestions and solutions. A team player, who, despite being keen to always deliver above and beyond to their clients, also understands the agency’s priorities and can work with the wider team to find solutions.
I personally specialise in account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/juliajobs for the full range of my latest jobs.
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)