Based South Coast
Basic £30-35,000 + car + bonus + excellent benefits
Our client has a range of high quality brands with a prestige heritage that has given them national distribution, and a presence with international retailers. This quality delivery has resulted in a major growth trend and due to this they need to strengthen their team by appointing a Trade Marketer to support the Marketing Manager.
- Implement the POP plan across UK grocery and convenience channel.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Commercial and Category team members to best activate, communicate and evaluate account plans.
- Analysis of relevant data sources (Competitor activity, Key Account Data and Nielsen) to:
- Evaluate TMP activity against agreed KPIs with the Category Controller.
- Ensure activity targets appropriate shopper response - impulse purchase, loyalty, penetration, rate of sale, etc
- Manage external agency relationships, and have an awareness of consumer goods, and retail trends and develop and manage the POS requirements for all channels
Graduate or with equivalent qualification with experience of premium or niche brands in the UK multiple grocer, high street and cash & carry channels. Ideally has a post graduate marketing qualification. The team member needs to be pro-active, creative, and resourceful with strong planning and execution skills with good attention to detail. The team member needs to be persuasive with excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
You could be looking to return to work or just starting on the marketing career ladder, either way please apply quoting reference 502/17
About Veritas Partnership Ltd
Veritas is a focused recruitment consultancy specialising in sales, marketing and category management. All our consultants have significant industry experience and knowledge.