Market Research Consultant
The job of Research Consultant based in Surrey is a fantastic opportunity to work on experience-monitoring programmes and manage the customer experience tracker for a top employer.
Our client is a global leader in the provision of all aspects of healthcare.
The job of Research consultant based in Surrey will see you
- do the day-to-day management of customer experience tracking and other ad-hoc market research projects
- liaise with the agencies and internal stakeholders ensuring smooth delivery and presentation of the projects
To be able to perform in the role of Research Consultant based in Surrey you must have
- solid market research experience, ideally within healthcare for both quantitative and qualitative market research studies
- excellent experience of managing agencies
- very strong analytical and commercial acumen
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.
20 years of only recruiting for marketing roles means you'll be working with experts. Our consultants are impartial and honest because they don't work on a commission basis. www.stopgap.co.uk