Web copy specialist
Are you an experienced web copywriter with HTML who can work for a great organisation in Central London for 2/3 months? If so then this job could be for you!
Our client is a leading consultancy in Ecommerce and multi-channel retail based in London. They are looking for a freelancer to support a busy marketing team for some project work that needs finalising.
The job will be quite varied but will include:
- writing and uploading copy for the website
- working with design agencies to make sure that the work is uploaded
- managing the CMS
- proof reading material and producing additional copy
- using HTML
To be successful you must:
- have excellent web copy writing skills and experience
- have an excellent command of English
- have experience in writing copy, uploading the copy onto sites (with experience of CMS)
- have HTML experience
- be available to work immediately for 2/3 months experience
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Professional Services jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Retail jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Data Services jobs in London (East)