Are you a digital marketer highly skilled in project managing the delivery of website developments, execution of digital campaigns, development of CRM projects and more?
If so, this global organisation that has recently reported multi billion dollar profits is looking for a Digital Manager initially on a 6 month contract.
This role will sit within a cross sector team responsible for driving excellence into brand management, customer insight, PR and digital communications, and will reporting into the Head of Customer Experience. You will be responsible for:
- Owning and evolving the digital marketing strategy
- Ensuring consistency across a range of projects and campaigns including the development of the unified customer facing platform
- Identifying synergies between projects in order to prioritise digital activities and projects
- Managing spend vs. budget
- Managing the delegation of projects to agencies and monitoring their development
The successful candidate will have a significant digital marketing background with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously. You will be managing briefs from up to 25 internal stakeholders requiring excellent multi tasking and prioritisation skills. First class communication and stakeholder management skills will also be required to manage internal and external contacts both in the UK and globally. Exposure to global matrix organisations is desirable.
As we receive such a high volume of applications every day, regretfully, we are only able to respond to successful candidates who will be contacted within two working days. We wish you the best of luck with your search.
About EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment
In the UK, EMR has been synonymous with marketing since 1994; our vast experience has seen us place over 10,000 marketing, digital and communication professionals and counting.