CRM Marketing Consultant in London; £25,000 - £27,000 - FTC.
My client is a forward thinking engineering and technology brand.
They are currently looking for a CRM Marketing/Campaign Consultant who sits within the CRM/ Campaign Management team, which is part of a wider CRM and Client Insight team whose function it is to make better use of data for business advantage.
As the CRM Marketing Consultant you will be responsible for the support for:
- Responsible for email marketing campaigns
- Extensive reporting
- Supporting IT Systems
- Inside stakeholder management
- Work within the globally aligned framework to achieve the highest possible response rate
- Coordinate all elements of the segmentation selection from brief to output
- Work with the analyst and other Campaign team members to understand campaign effectiveness and deliver improvements to their campaigns
- Provide targeted lists to the business to support other business activity's
As the Campaign Data Analyst/Administrator you must be
- Intelligent and highly motivated
- Used to an environment, be that internal or external, calm and thrives in a pressured environment
- Gains satisfaction from providing exceptional client service
- Positive, pragmatic, personable and a colligate team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well presented with good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experienced in manipulating and using large transactional sets
- Have at least 2 years relevant work experience in a driven environment
- Familiarity with campaign reporting and campaign effectiveness across different channels
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right CRM marketing candidate, please apply or feel free to contact me on; email@example.com - 0207 928 2525
We do something rare in our industry. We always put our talent first. http://welovesalt.com