Market Information Analyst
Do you have data analysis experience? Do you get a thrill from working with databases and pulling out insights? Do you enjoy seeing analytical skills helping to drive sales and build business? Then this Market Information Analyst contract could be the new role for you
No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine.
Every day, around the world, people reach for this company's products. Their brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, they've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses one of their products.
Working in the Information & Analytics (I&A), the team identifies and delivers important streams of information that are required to run and grow the business, across all functions
The successful candidate will work closely with the retail market research agencies and with I&A counterparts in the provision of an operational service for the supply of global market information to the business. This will focus on exposure to FMCG data from around the world.
- provide operational support to the agencies that maintain the Global Market Information (GMI) data
- understand and monitor data quality/validation, impact of data changes on reporting
- carry out validation that ensures ongoing high quality of monthly GMI updates
- analyse and maintain master data required for GMI
- Available immediately
- Good attention to detail and tenacious approach to problem solving
- Good experience with agency market data and working with databases (e.g. Nielsen Nitro)
- Excellent software skills - Excel (Advanced knowledge), Word, etc.
- Highly numerate with in-depth data reconciliation, validation and reporting experience.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with individuals at all levels.
If you have the above skills and are genuinely interested then please apply online now.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level FMCG Market Research Client Side / In-house jobs in South East England
- Junior / Exec Level FMCG Market Research Food & drink jobs in South East England
- Junior / Exec Level FMCG Market Research Household jobs in South East England
- Junior / Exec Level FMCG Market Research Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals jobs in South East England