Account Director - Global Digital Business
Salary = dependent on experience c£50-60k & bonus
Excellent opportunity for a passionate and sociable digital sales professional with a desire to progress their career within a forward-thinking global digital media business.
If you are looking to join a business that has a genuine work-hard, play-hard ethic in an uber cool working environment then read on and apply today!
- Leading provider of multi-screen digital solutions for advertisers, agencies, and
- publishers. The combine their own proprietary technology and data targeting capabilities to
- offer an unrivalled products to major advertisers. Their network of publishers is transparent and
- premium and they also have their own creative studio
- Day to day responsibility for meeting and exceeding the combined and individual display, video and rich media multi-platform revenue budgets for your portfolio of agencies and clients.
- Maintain a documented record of all agencies, accounts, related contacts, and system of prioritisation based on: ad-spend and brand potential.
- Create business and account plans for your portfolio of agencies and clients as requested.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships at all levels of seniority throughout your agency portfolio.
- To be fully aware of all client's activities, plans and marketing initiatives.
- To achieve a minimum of 5 agency meetings per week with an objective of 10.
- Work with your Account Manager to be fully prepared for all meetings, including: understanding of the accounts your client works on, recent and upcoming activity, relevant Collective experience in sector or in US, and objectives/what you would like to take away from the meeting.
- In addition to meetings, you should have a thorough social/entertainment plan consisting of both lunch time and evening entertainment.
- Attend all relevant agency industry events.
- To have a thorough understanding of industry, market and competitor news, innovations, and activity.
- To respond promptly to all RFP's with the highest quality proposal possible.
- To ensure that the client is at the heart of all agency communication.
- To ensure that all of your agencies are fully informed of Collective's breadth of products and services.
- Responsible for maximising yield/margin across all Collective products.
- To understand the proposition and opportunities for all existing products and new products, and to effectively articulate the portfolio to their clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Energetic and ambitious person
- At least 5 years experience working within UK digital media
- Excellent agency contacts within the digital/broadcast teams
- Strong understanding of online digital advertising and agency landscape
- Those with a passion for digital advertising and emerging media will suit this role
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Media Owner jobs in London (Central)