Account Director - Global Digital Business
Salary = dependent on experience c£50-60k & bonus
Excellent opportunity for a passionate and sociable digital sales professional with a desire to progress their career within a forward-thinking global digital media business.
If you are looking to join a business that has a genuine work-hard, play-hard ethic in an uber cool working environment then read on and apply today!
- Leading provider of multi-screen digital solutions for advertisers, agencies, and
- publishers. The combine their own proprietary technology and data targeting capabilities to
- offer an unrivalled products to major advertisers. Their network of publishers is transparent and
- premium and they also have their own creative studio
- Day to day responsibility for meeting and exceeding the combined and individual display, video and rich media multi-platform revenue budgets for your portfolio of agencies and clients.
- Maintain a documented record of all agencies, accounts, related contacts, and system of prioritisation based on: ad-spend and brand potential.
- Create business and account plans for your portfolio of agencies and clients as requested.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships at all levels of seniority throughout your agency portfolio.
- To be fully aware of all client's activities, plans and marketing initiatives.
- To achieve a minimum of 5 agency meetings per week with an objective of 10.
- Work with your Account Manager to be fully prepared for all meetings, including: understanding of the accounts your client works on, recent and upcoming activity, relevant Collective experience in sector or in US, and objectives/what you would like to take away from the meeting.
- In addition to meetings, you should have a thorough social/entertainment plan consisting of both lunch time and evening entertainment.
- Attend all relevant agency industry events.
- To have a thorough understanding of industry, market and competitor news, innovations, and activity.
- To respond promptly to all RFP's with the highest quality proposal possible.
- To ensure that the client is at the heart of all agency communication.
- To ensure that all of your agencies are fully informed of Collective's breadth of products and services.
- Responsible for maximising yield/margin across all Collective products.
- To understand the proposition and opportunities for all existing products and new products, and to effectively articulate the portfolio to their clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Energetic and ambitious person
- At least 5 years experience working within UK digital media
- Excellent agency contacts within the digital/broadcast teams
- Strong understanding of online digital advertising and agency landscape
- Those with a passion for digital advertising and emerging media will suit this role
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Media Owner jobs in London (Central)