Sales Manager - Fashion & High End Lifestyle
Commission & excellent benefits
This is a rare opportunity to join a famous magazine publisher, working on their flagship title within women's fashion & beauty. Are you currently working for a major publisher? Are you selling digital solutions to fashion and beauty clients via their agencies in London?
If this is you, then apply today- you will not be disappointed with this role!
- Largest digital publisher in the UK
- Massive reach = 1 in 4 UK adults
- Portfolio consists of 20 magazine and 30 websites
- Multi-platform offering
- Implement the sales policy and strategy across all revenue streams in order to maximise and grow revenue
- Provide accurate monthly forecasts to the Ad Director
- Sell at a senior level to key agencies and clients to offer enhanced advertising packages
- Monitor competitive activity, working with the Ad Director and sales team to develop appropriate action and initiatives to be taken in order to develop and enhance the website's position
- Liaise with editorial, digital and finance departments to ensure efficient management of the website
- Liaise with the Ad Director to develop and review pricing; to clearly communicate price justifications both internally and externally.
- Monitor performance and development of the team through regular 121s and continuous on the job coaching to promote motivation, job satisfaction and personal development of the team
- Ensure that all sales materials and presentations used by the team are up to date and are of the highest professional standards
- Attend weekly team meetings overseeing targets and objectives set for the week and monitoring progress against budget for the current months.
- Sharing digital knowledge through the training and development of the wider sales team to improve their digital skills and capabilities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent experience of digital advertising
- Strong, relevant agency/client contacts at the highest level
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire teams.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong management skills.
- Clear strategic thinker able to develop actionable solutions and deliver sales policies
If this sounds like you apply now!