Digital Marketing Manager
Wavin is the leading supplier of plastic pipe systems and solutions in Europe. The company provides essentials: plastic pipe systems and solutions for tap water, surface heating and cooling, soil and waste, rain and storm water, distribution of drinking water and gas and telecom applications.
Wavin is headquartered in Zwolle (The Netherlands) and has a presence in 24 European countries. The company employs approximately 6,000 people in Europe and has revenues of approximately EUR 1.3 billion. In the UK, Wavin operates from 7 locations and employs around 1,000 employees.
Outside Europe, it has a global network of agents, licensees and distributors. Since mid-2012, Wavin has been part of the Mexichem Group, leader in plastic pipe systems and in the chemical and petrochemical industry in Latin America. More details about Wavin can be found at www.wavin.com.
Position: Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
We have a vacancy for a new position, based in the Marketing department at Chippenham, for a Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator.
The role will have responsibility for the delivery of targeted digital (and hard copy when relevant) communications to end users, merchants and specifiers.
The main responsibilities within the role are to:
• Ensure the integration of all existing and new digital marketing strategies and campaigns (channels will include website, email marketing and social media)
• Work within CRM system, and other relevant customer databases, to ensure that customer data is accurately updated and segmented
• Extract and analyse customer data to enable Marketing and Product Managers to identify appropriate communication methods for product and promotional activity
The candidate will ideally have:
• Experience of working within Digital marketing
• Good software skills with particular experience of CRM systems
• Experience in a data driven commercial office environment
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• A relevant marketing, commercial or business qualification