SEO Account Manager
SEO Account Manager - London - £35k
This is the media division of one of the hottest creative agencies in London, so if you aspire to working in a proper full-service ad agency this is your chance.
They have high standards in everything they do and most of their clients are household names. It’s an inclusive, non-political, and genuinely fun agency environment to be part of.
The role of the Search Account Manager is to manage and drive Natural Search and content campaigns across our range of clients. Key Responsibilities:
• There will be a heavy content focus within the role due to the latest algorithm updates so we’re looking for someone who has proven experience in both creating content for search and understanding trends to find new areas to explore.
• There will also be a heavy focus on integration with the wider digital and ATL teams so the candidate will need to show they have experience at running an integrated performance account.
• Manage and co-ordinate direct reports to deliver multiple projects
• Media forecasting, planning, booking, and reconciling of digital campaigns
• Campaign reporting, analytics & recommendations – CPA, CPM or CPC metrics, monitoring KPI targets against actuals.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key partners and seek first-to-market opportunities across the competitive landscape
The successful candidate should be a proven expert in the Natural Search market, able to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm and passion for this area. They must also need to combine a rigorous commitment to maximising ROI, and a proactive attitude to identify new opportunities. Key Skills:
• Degree level education
• Minimum of 3 years+ relevant industry experience
• Management of SEO campaigns with a proven track record of delivering results against client objectives
• Good exposure of PPC and an appreciation of how the two channels interact.
• Search experience within the Publishing sector
• knowledge of Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter, Kenshoo
• Knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools & SEOmoz
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.