Account Manager, Health & Beauty Clients
Are you a “Positive, Expert Radiator”?
If so, you could be just what we’re looking for to boost DECIDE.’s diverse and dynamic Client Services Team!
Who are we?
We are DECIDE. – Influencing how people choose brands at decisive moments on the shopper journey through insight, smart thinking & inspired, award-winning creativity.
- A Pan-European creative consultancy specialising in fmcg shopper marketing and packaging design for physical & digital environments.
- The longest established independent creative consultancy in the UK, with six decades of experience and expertise.
- A team of 50 talented people operating out of offices in London, Geneva and Newcastle.
- We provide excellent creative solutions for clients such as Procter & Gamble, Nestle, Fortnum & Mason and Dr. Oetker.
- Ranked by clients within the top 15 leading creative consultancies for strategy and client service.
- Passionate about developing our people to maximise their individual skill sets and reach their full potential.
What’s the role?
At DECIDE., we have exciting and ambitious plans to accelerate growth, especially in the Health and Beauty sectors and need to strengthen our team with an exceptional candidate based in our new London office. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a real passion for the health and beauty world and a true understanding of today’s omnichannel shopper.
The role is predominantly client-facing, so excellent organisational and interpersonal skills are vital to keep projects running on time and on budget. We also expect the appointed candidate to consolidate and optimise current accounts, whilst also exploring potential new client opportunities within these specific categories to help grow the business.
You can expect to:
- Work on a portfolio of well-loved Pan-European fmcg brands.
- Take responsibility for projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Lead the development of communication strategies.
- Work as part of a creative, pro-active and collaborative team.
- Travel to Newcastle and Geneva on a monthly basis.
- Grow and develop with training where applicable and by attending industry-related events, to deepen relevant marketing knowledge and help career progression.
Who are you?
Passionate, positive and outgoing, you’re a real “people person”. You will have around 3 years’ experience in a marketing or creative agency environment and ideally have spent at least part of that time working with health and/or beauty brands.
We expect you to:
- Have a proven track record in delivering “best in class” client service.
- Demonstrate fmcg and shopper marketing experience.
- Have a strong commercial mind-set and be flexible, proactive and ambitious.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, be resourceful and use your initiative.
- Have a natural ability to develop effective and mutually beneficial business relationships, both internally and externally.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced and demanding but collaborative environment.
Strictly no recruitment agencies
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Greater)