Parent Services Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced marketer to take responsibility for the direct to parent services across NCT. You will lead the development and implementation of multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns for NCT services and products available to parents. This will involve creation and management of marketing, communications, support activities and effective monitoring and evaluation against agreed targets.
To succeed in this role you will have experience of managing and delivering direct marketing campaigns and a good track record of achieving measurable results in product or service marketing. A good understanding of how the third sector works and it can be used to deliver organisational and customer value would be an advantage.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the market for parent services and the issues affecting it and potential customers.
- Act as brand guardian and develop the positioning of NCT as the go-to organisation for improving parent and child outcomes, during the First 1,000 Days.
- Support the development and implementation of an effective customer lifecycle the delivers maximum value to parents.
- Develop and implement a series of relevant parent services marketing strategies and plans delivered through the practice area and branches
- Develop and sustain a strategy of competitive differentiation, actioning customer insight and adding to NCT’s value perception.
- Increase data collection and manage customer conversions of data on NCT database
- Develop a programme of measurement and evaluation on activities that generate interest in NCT’s services, products and facilities that supports customer acquisition and retention.
- Work closely with other heads of teams to facilitate a sustainable story internally and externally
- Produce regular, agreed management information, attend and contribute to team meetings.
- Review and maintain the parent services areas within the website and babble.
- Develop appropriate information, statistics and feedback to demonstrate impact of the Charity’s work in this area for broader corporate communications.
- Deputise for the Head of Marketing as and when necessary
For more information, please click the 'apply' button and you will be redirected to our website where full job description is attached.
This is a full-time role but flexibility can be considered.
Interview date: 14 May
Closing date for applications: 11 May