Senior Data Planner
Senior Data Planner, London, £55k + benefits
This leading integrated agency that services one of the largest automotive brand clients in the world would love to meet experienced CRM/Data Planners who have a proven understanding of the value of insight and how that can be applied to strategic and creative thinking to drive customer relationships and business growth.
Senior Data Planner – The role
As Senior Data Planner you will play a key role in the strategic planning team specifically focusing on a major automotive account. The account is heavily data driven and is advancing itself on all fronts of business and consumer intelligence. The role will involve the consolidation, analysis and interpretation of market and consumer information/data, leading to the development, presentation and implementation of consumer centric communication strategies
Senior Data Planner – Skills and experience
- An understanding of direct marketing, customer relationship management, eCRM and campaign management
- Proven delivery of data strategy including test and learn and measurement and evaluation
- Experience with digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, Hitwise)
- Experience of multi-channel marketing
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Proven ability to build close client relationships
- Strategic thinker – able to go beyond client’s brief to provide holistic thinking to problems
- Experience in data orientated environment either with an agency, supplier or client.
- Automotive experience is preferable
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs for the full range of my latest jobs.
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.