Senior CRM & Insight Analyst
Senior CRM & Insight Analyst, London, 75k + bens
Working with the Insight and Analytics team you will be assigned a recently won and major global CRM client. The purpose of the role is to work with the client’s internal teams to define CRM insight requirements and provide insight and measurement and reporting and services. You will be client-facing and interact with the client’s CRM team as well as business stakeholders in the global and local CRM and Insight teams.
You will be responsible for delivering accurate and insightful reports to a specified time schedule. In addition to this, as a Senior CRM Insight Analyst you will, be responsible for leading a small team of two or three people in a project based context and also be expected to present and defend findings as part of a team in client meetings.
Senior CRM & Insight Analyst – Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Information technology or Human-Computer Interaction or related discipline
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in marketing or business analytics setting
- Minimum 2 years’ statistical analysis, predictive modelling or segmentation experience
- Core experience requirements are: extensive use of SAS for data manipulation, significant experience with Excel including programming elements.
- Designing and implementing measurement frameworks to track business and campaign performance – Testing and optimization strategies
- Working in a multi-channel real-time data environment
- Knowledge of other presentation and dash boarding software such as SAS CI / Web Report Studio, MicroStrategy or Xcelsius and familiarity with at least one of the main BI analytics packages would be an advantage.
- Experience in understanding the business issues and concerns of clients, evidence of being able to turn insights and analyst reports in to actionable recommendations for the client.
- Excellent team skills
- Excellent brainstorming and problem solving skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Willingness and ability to share knowledge and present insights within the team
- You’ll also be calm, assured and friendly and keen to contribute to a fun team environment.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs for the full range of my latest jobs.