Senior Data intelligence Officer
The job of Senior Data Intelligence Officer based in central London is a great opportunity to be central to a very busy marketing team in higher education.
Our client is one of the top 30 universities in the world and is based in the heart of London.
The job of Senior Data Intelligence Officer based in central London will see you:
- provide market intelligence to inform and assist the marketing department
- source and analyse data
- define target audience
- provide valuable consumer and market insight
To be able to perform in the job of Senior Data Intelligence Officer based in central London you MUST have:
- experience as a marketing analyst using both qualitative and quantitative data but with a very strong bias towards quantitative data
- demonstrable understanding how market research and market intelligence can impact business plans, experience of customers etc
- ability to develop added value intelligence from wider sources of research and reports
- knowledge of statistical sampling and significance testing
- excellent report writing and presentation skills
20 years of only recruiting for marketing roles means you'll be working with experts. Our consultants are impartial and honest because they don't work on a commission basis. www.stopgap.co.uk