The newly created job of Web Manager based in the M4 corridor is a great opportunity to make your mark and develop and manage all aspects of this busy not for profit organisation's online presence.
My client is an international not for profit organisation dedicated to the commemoration of soldiers and civilians.
The job of Web Manager based in the M4 corridor will see you
- develop and implement the web strategy and online presence
- project all online projects across the organisation
- track website and other metrics
- take responsibility for all web content
- work with external agencies
To be able to perform in the job of Web Manager based in the M4 corridor you MUST have
- a successful track record of devising and managing the digital and web strategy for a complex organisation
- strong experience as website content manager
- knowledge of HTML and content management systems
- a full driving licence
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.
20 years of only recruiting for marketing roles means you'll be working with experts. Our consultants are impartial and honest because they don't work on a commission basis. www.stopgap.co.uk