Our client is one of the UKs largest retailers with an instantly recognisable brand. They dominate their market place and with an impressive portfolio of stores, they pride themselves in diversifying their offer through changing trends within their sector. An opportunity has now become available for an experienced CRM Manager to join the marketing team.
The key remit of the role is to develop and deliver the business's CRM strategy. The role will be varied and cover all forms of targeting, including customer acquisition, reactivation, cross selling and driving loyalty through multiple channels all in order to increase market share, sales and profitability.
The Candidate will have:
- A solid understanding of key disciplines including contact plans, campaign planning, life-cycle communications, retention, cross-sell and acquisition
- Full understanding of data and refining customer segmentation through effective planning, selecting and testing
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills; must be able to work closely with, present to and engage internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Informed approach day to day, managing by influence rather than structured and corporate
- Forward thinking and well-informed in emerging retail trends.
- A knowledge expert who can quickly establish credibility
- Creates and shares a clear vision
- Champions the customer and the Brand
- Drives innovative ideas and solutions in response to customer needs
In order to be considered, you will need to have proven success in CRM Management. You must be a strategic manager who understands how to gain insight through data in order to drive successful and engaging customer marketing campaigns. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced CRM marketer to champion customer marketing within the business and join one of the UKs most famous retailers.