AVP Product Development Executive (London)
AVP Product Development Executive
£Competitive + benefits
We're EE, home to Britain's first ever 4G network and one of The Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work For. Right now, we're stepping things up a gear - rolling out double speed 4G and a new wave of services that will take the EE experience from superfast to turbo charged.
We want our customers to get the very best from their mobile experience, which is why we offer a range of insurance and security services that really add value to the EE package. As our resident expert in marketing compliance, you'll have exposure right across the business. It's all about getting close to our customers, while being aware of the challenges of a regulated marketplace.
What you'll do:
- Build on market research and customer analysis to come up with insurance, security and other added-value products
- Work on our pricing and sales strategy to help us meet ambitious revenue, margin and quality targets
- Champion insurance and security products making sure that they're marketed and promoted across the business
- Develop and share your expertise in compliance, regulation, insurance and security.
- Come from a marketing background in a regulated environment such as finance, banking, energy or insurance
- Be able to hold your own in a complex business, building good working relationships and wielding influence where it matters
- Show a can-do attitude when it comes to analysing and solving problems
- Know how to turn complex numerical data into meaningful commercial actions
- Understand what turns a good customer experience into a great one.
You might even:
- Know something about Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) insurance regulations
- Be familiar with the mobile security marketplace or value-added product development.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- 25 days' holiday
- Discounted mobile phone package
- Discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits.
For more information and to apply, please click on the apply link.