Sales Executive - Employee Engagement and Incentives
Sales Executive - Engagement and Incentives Agency
This is the opportunity to join a well established and highly profitable marketing agency that specialises in developing and running employee incentive schemes and customer loyalty programmes. With offices in the UK and America they are well positioned to service global businesses who rely on them to help motivate and retain their staff.
Any business with a large number of staff can benefit from this agency's services but they are particularly useful for companies that rely on an indirect sales process. Companies that have to sell through a channel.
This position is a new one within the business. Up to now they have relied on customer referral and organic growth. However they have recently invested in marketing and demand generation. As such they are keen to find a strong sales person to follow up these leads and create QUALIFIED LEADS for the Account Directors to eventually close.
The successful candidate will report to the MD and be responsible for building a pipeline of leads and generating new client revenues. This is an office based telephone sales role and requires someone with a consultative sales background capable of working independently.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, motivated team of people that are experts in what they do. You can expect a lot of autonomy but you'll also have support there from the account management team when necessary. The salary on offer is generous and reflects the level of individual they are seeking. The commission scheme is equally generous and will be based upon BOTH leads generated and business converted.
- 09 May 2014
- 09 June 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Automotive, Charity, Consumer Goods, Education, Electronics, Exhibitions & Conferences, Finance, Government / Public Sector, HR & Recruitment, Manufacturing, Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals, Professional Services, Retail, Telecommunications / IT, Travel & Tourism
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Communications, CRM, Database Marketing, Design, Direct Marketing, Event Management, Marketing, Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Design / Branding Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Digital Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire