Marketing Director EMEA
If you're a senior marketer with experience leading the launch of telecoms products to the SMB market in the UK and EMEA and you're looking for a new challenge where the commercial results rest on your shoulders then read on...
Our client is a leading US cloud based telephone solution which has recently launched in the UK and has ambitious plans to launch across Europe. They are a fast paced, marketing driven organisation targeting the SME market with high volume sales driven by great email, web based and offline marketing.
Based in West London, their EMEA HQ is easily accessible by public transport.
As the Marketing Director reporting to the General Manager (EMEA), with dotted line reporting into the US, you will be responsible for all marketing, PR and Social Engagement activities in the UK and new EMEA markets.
Specifically as owner of the marketing function you will:
- manage a small team to develop and execute marketing, PR & social media marketing strategies in line with the brand and business goals
- drive revenue-impacting advertising and customer acquisition programs that also establish the brand in the UK phone system market
- initiate lead generation programs through UK and EMEA websites and via partner/affiliate programs
- execute marketing analytics programs that measure inbound traffic, SEO, social campaign effectiveness, awareness, customer engagement and satisfaction (NPS).
To be considered for the role you must be a great all rounder and demonstrate all of the following:
- significant experience leading multi channel marketing initiatives in the telecoms world targetting both SMBs and mid sized enterprises in the UK
- a track record in successfully launching a b2b company into new EMEA markets
- deep knowledge of lead generation techniques - both on and off line, including advertising, PR, partner, channel and event marketing
- strong understanding of conversion rates, sales cycles and close liaison with a sales team, and natural flair for analysis
- experience of direct, VAR, partner and affiliate marketing
- evidence of marketing high volume, transactional services
If this sounds like you, then please apply on line.