Copy and Content Creator
Copywriter and creative spark required to produce content (brilliant ideas and great words) for all our consumer touch points.
Why we are looking
There is always something new to talk about here at graze so we are looking for a energetic creative/ copywriter to join us and produce quality content that we can use to: help us meet new customers, encourage lapsed customers to come back, keep our customers happy and shape the creative future of the graze brand.
What you will be responsible for
- Producing content for emails and our blog that customers (current and past) look forward to reading.
- Working on advertising creative and copy for use across all our acquisition channels (TV, press, digital, inserts, emails, vouchers etc).
- Designing the calendar for social media, coordinating activity across teams for marketing campaigns.
- Supporting new product launches with ideas for names, packaging, booklets and launch collateral.
- Producing engaging brand content and copy for use across all our consumer touch points (website, packaging, emails and our little booklets).
- Shaping graze’s content strategy to help position us become an authority on wellbeing and leaders in the creative food world.
- Generally being the voice of graze and the best person in the world at describing graze in 3, 10, 100 and 1000 words.
Your day to day
You will be a key part of the creative team working closely with the Head of Communications, designers and the marketing team. In a day you could be writing an email to send to our lost customers, supporting a new product launch or drafting a script for a TV ad. It is a small team so you will be responsible for making things happen as well as mucking in and helping where you’re needed (prima donnas need not apply!).
What we are looking for in you
- A creative spark brimming with ideas.
- A portfolio that demonstrates ability to produce imaginative, on brand engaging communications.
- Great writing skills, perfect grammar & broad vocabulary.
- Ability to express your ideas clearly and offer some artistic direction (you should know the stylistic differences between modern Mexican and classic Spanish).
- Affinity with the graze brand – this wouldn’t work if you don’t believe in what we are doing.
- Genuine love for food (and foodie knowledge to go with it).
- Full of beans. We are looking for an energetic character to come and invigorate our small creative team.
At graze we want to make it a pleasure to eat better. So we create tasty food that does you good and we deliver a personalized service that packs a little bit of Christmas morning joy into every box.
We have come along way from a group of 7 friends working in a spare bedroom to a team of over 250 people split between our head office in Richmond, our factory in Feltham and our new state of the art facility in Hayes. Since our official launch in 2009 we have created 100s of new snacks, a breakfast service, a fantastic kids range and after a successful test we are now preparing for a big push in the States. We are proud to say that we are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK over the last few years and we are looking for more great people to help us build on our impressive start.
Graze is a great place for a creative person. People love our brand, we have a great story to tell and we appreciate the importance of great creative in helping us to become one of the most loved brands around.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Agency jobs in Richmond upon Thames
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Richmond upon Thames
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Design / Branding Agency jobs in Richmond upon Thames
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Richmond upon Thames
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Integrated Agency jobs in Richmond upon Thames