Senior Sales Executive - Major Digital Player
£45-55k & excellent commission and benefits
Unique opportunity to join one of the world's largest digital media businesses. They have proprietary audience data and technology, delivering advertising intelligence that enables smarter, better-informed marketing decisions.
Massive opportunity to progress your career within a business with an enviable reputation. they only hire the best!
Delivering high-impact, high-engagement campaigns across display, video and mobile media. They offers solutions in 26 countries worldwide and reach more than 450m unique users every month.
- Ensure market coverage, increasing awareness of Exponential products, identifying and developing strategies for penetrating key accounts and prospects, management of business pipeline and revenue forecasting
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Define and implement a strategic plan for building the business by employing a systematic approach to analyzing territory, categories and account potential to prioritize and focus sales activity
- Identify new sales opportunities, define the products to meet the account's needs, and execute media packages to meet their revenue goals
- Work with senior-level contacts to customize sales solutions that solve the mobile customer's marketing needs; successfully close new business relationships and exceed sales goals
- Partner with Account Managers to maintain and build on existing campaigns
- Update and create sales proposals.
- Identify, coordinate, and attend regional marketing and advertising association events.
- 3+ years' experience in a digital sales role.
- Bachelor's degree desired. Other qualifications may be considered in lieu of an outstanding track record with prior relevant work experience.
- Must be driven and able to work autonomously as well as being an integral team member.
- Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills; working both independently and collaboratively with team members.
- Strong sales presentation skills, project management and sales packaging/pricing skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal business communication skills.
- Customer-service focused and results oriented.
- Infectious passion for mobile advertising, technology and emerging trends.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)