Senior Consumer Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate will be an autonomous and enthusiastic marketer with a number of successes in the luxury consumer sector, very familiar with marketing management and driving innovation amongst the team. This is a huge opportunity for a marketing manager with a luxury background to move into a ludicrous industry and help develop an already prolific exclusive brand.
Key responsibilities & experience for the Commercial Marketing Manager:
* Previous experience as a Commercial Marketing Manager or equivalent is required
* Experience developing and executing engaging consumer campaigns
* Experience working within the luxury consumer sector is a must, preferably travel
* Proactive and autonomous thinker able to hit the ground running
* The drive to learn and develop - top candidates will find fast progression into departmental head positions
* A desire to work the travel, hotel or leisure industries
Barclay Meade will attempt to respond to all applications within ten working days. However, due to a high volume of applications we are sometimes unable to respond to all candidates. If we have not contacted you within ten working days your application for the Commercial Marketing Manager vacancy has been unsuccessful. Do feel free to contact us again in the future for other positions.
Barclay Meade Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About Barclay Meade
Barclay Meade’s specialist Marketing, Communications & e-Commerce recruitment division provides both permanent and interim professionals for a range of clients from SME’s through to FTSE 100 businesses