Head of Social Advertising
Head of Social Advertising - London - £35k
This highly progressive media agency is the International, digital performance media and analytics division of global network. Their client list is to die for and they are absolutely at the forefront of what’s happening with the convergence of media and technology in a world powered by data. Their demand side platform offering is arguably the best in market and when integrated seamlessly with search and social channels it makes a powerful proposition to any advertiser. They have been given all the support required from the network agency to be the best in market, and it is now a reality. A great place to work, populated by bright, personable people.
This role is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the Company’s Social Advertising proposition. This will involve defining their product offering, scaling their operational delivery and ultimate responsibility for ensuring client satisfaction through effective client management. Key Responsibilities:
• Manage the Company’s social advertising revenue targets and profitability goals
• Allocate resources to allow for both meeting the client's current needs but also invest for growth
• Develop the Company;s product offering to keep pace with industry evolutions
• Identify, develop, present and transition new client opportunities that solve client problems and advance their business through a full understanding of the Resolution product/channel mix
• Uncover/Understand client objectives, challenges and needs by performing regular client needs assessments
• Oversee delivery of client strategy and execution
• Mentor team of Associate Directors, Account Managers and Planners
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years programmatic marketing experience and/or interactive advertising space. Key Skills:
• 3+ years of social advertising experience
• Be a proactive self-starter
• Possess general knowledge of direct and brand marketing principles and strategies
• Have a deep understanding of the interactive marketing landscape
• Have polished presentation, communication, and analytical skills
• Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once
• Have online media sales and/or interactive ad agency experience
• Know the difference between features and benefits and how to sell and deliver value!
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.