Consumer Campaigns Manager
Our client, an independent non-governmental body, is recruiting a Consumer Campaigns Manager to develop and implement integrated marketing and behaviour change campaigns tackling a wide range of issues.
In this role, you will help bring the voice and perspective of the consumer into the organisation and will take the lead for developing and delivering communications that resonate with consumer audiences. Leading the Consumer Campaigns team, you will have a real opportunity to protect consumers directly.
You will be responsible for ensuring communication strategies are properly resourced, as well as overseeing relationships with agencies and suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness and quality. You will take the lead on finance and procurement issues, with overall budget management responsibility. You will also help build your team and continue to develop their skills in behaviour change communications and campaign delivery.
As Consumer Campaigns Manager you:
- Must have managed integrated campaigns and have marketing, advertising, media planning, evaluation and behaviour change knowledge and experience.
- Will have broad communication skills including strategy development, metrics setting and measurement, highly competent presentation skills with the confidence to work and influence at a senior management level and a talent for bringing consumers to life for organisations.
- Will have experience of working with qualitative and quantitative research, analysing and interpreting data and converting to actionable insight; setting objectives and key performance indicators and establishing clear evaluation plans.
- Will be a high performing people manager who has evidence of delivering consistently excellent work through a high performing team.
- Will have experience of setting, bidding for and managing budgets to ensure value for money and instilling those skills in the team.