Account Director / Senior Account Manager (d.o.e)
A design studio based in central London are looking for an Account Director/Senior Account Manager (based on experience) to join the team . The role encompasses project management , client development, and operational leadership. The successful candidate will be joining a hardworking but friendly team with a great culture, and will play a major part during an exciting period of growth.
The studio is a collaboration of four in-house design production teams: Design, Digital, Image and Motion. These teams operate in the UK and internationally, delivering intelligent content with creative thinking.
They are looking for someone with experience and knowledge of digital marketing, strategy and multi-platform production. A track record in delivering projects spanning digital, identity, print, exhibition and moving image would be beneficial.
You would be responsible for assisting in the development of client briefs, working with creative teams across all studios and managing the project communication process from brief to final delivery. A sharp operational mind-set is needed here along with the ability to instinctively and pro-actively look for and implement improvements to production processes.
This is a leadership role. The studio has a small but growing client services team and the role offers the opportunity to take creative ownership and management of that team, reporting directly to the board. You'll therefore have strong people-skills, be an inspiring team player and a great communicator.
- Work with client and creative leads to capture project requirements and develop creative briefs and functional specifications.
- An ability to interpret creative ideas from the outset and provide seamless production delivery, upholding the creative concept within the parameters of timescales and budgets.
- Estimate, produce and run detailed project plans. Provide accurate and up-to-date project documentation throughout the project lifecycle and manage change effectively.
- Central resource planning and forecasting across the creative teams and external suppliers, in conjunction with other client managers.
- Manage and help to grow a strong client services team internally.
- Build strong client relationships and develop channels for future work.
- A strong technical knowledge is desirable, as is experience in various project methodologies.
- A good 'black book' of freelance production contacts and partners would be beneficial.
- Continually looking for and driving efficiencies within all creative production disciplines by establishing new best practices, systems, processes and tools.
Desired Skills and Experience
Experience you will need:
- At least 5 yrs in an agency or creative production environment, working closely with clients, internal design teams and freelance resources.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering successful creative projects.
- An excellent understanding of the full project life cycle for digital and identity projects in particular.
- A broad understanding of various web technologies.
- Experience in developing and implementing digital strategy.
- Experience with content management systems and retainer-based commercial relationships.
- Excellent communication and project leadership skills.
- Proven ability to lead cross-discipline teams of designers and developers.
- Experience with project management tools (Salesforce knowledge helpful; TeamGannt and Harvest useful; however we are open to adopting new systems that build on our strong Salesforce hub).
- Experience delivering social media activity.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)