Marketing Officer, Brand and Publications
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust is the leading nature conservation charity in the two counties with over 100 staff and 900 volunteers. The Trust has an exciting new marketing strategy to increase people’s involvement and engagement in their local environment, to increase the Trust’s profile to a variety of stakeholders.
We are looking for a Marketing Officer, with an interest in wildlife conservation, to be responsible for branding control and the management of external suppliers for engagement materials such as the membership magazine, courses and events, newsletters and fundraising appeals.
Our ideal candidate
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a relevant publications/marketing environment
- Experience of brand management including delivering brand training to a variety of stakeholders
- Experience of design and project management in the production of printed materials, using suppliers and contractors
- A sound working knowledge of MS Office computer packages
- A high level of literacy in written and spoken English, with good attention to detail
- A highly flexible approach to work
- Well organised and thrives under pressure
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 2nd June 2014
Interviews: Thursday 12th June 2014
We require completed application forms. Please download an application form and further job details at http://www.hiwwt.org.uk/jobs, or request one by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephoning 01489 774400.