Sales Support Manager
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
We support our 154,000 members and 432,000 students in 170 countries, helping them to develop successful careers in accounting and business, with the skills needed by employers. ACCA works to achieve and promote the highest professional, ethical and governance standards and advance the public interest.
ACCA has an exciting opportunity available for a Sales Support Manager, based in London. The purpose of the Sales Support Manager will be to form a coordinated business to business (B2B) sales support function that will support a global sales community, mainly on-line, through equipping them with all they need to excel in their roles, including the introduction of a new CRM system and the development and provision of compelling, segmented and targeted selling messages.
1. To create and manage processes to systematically gather sales teams’ requirement
2. To work with the Business Intelligence Unit (BIU) and other business areas to generate data and evidence, evaluating trends and insights that impact on business and sales activities, providing new and improved leads
3. To create, commission, edit and curate sales content, including packaging core propositions through B2B selling messages, case studies, testimonials and product information
4. To work with our Brand team design studio to create a suite of presenter tools in mobile, digital and print that adhere to brand identity principles
5. To support a 12- month trial of our sales force automation and CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce.com) as primary administrator, with responsibility for data quality and establishing protocols for its use. To drive user adoption and periodically review the effectiveness of its use across sales teams
6. To understand the knowledge, skills and competency requirements for sales teams, and work with the Organisation Development team to develop training programmes to enhance individual and organisational capability
7. To work with Product Managers in the development and launch of new products to contribute to their core positioning and go-to-market plans
Desired Skills & Experience:
· A degree in marketing or related subject would be desirable
· Demonstrable experience in supporting a sales force by providing impactful sales communications and applying successful support processes
· Ability to construct boilerplate copy and demonstrable experience of constructing or assessing the effectiveness of B2B benefits-led sales messaging
· Working knowledge of SFA and CRM solutions used for B2B sales
· Ability to work with and analyse large and complex dynamic databases
· Strong commercial acumen with the ability to successfully integrate a commercial sales approach with the principles and ethics of a professional association
· Experience of working in a culturally sensitive environment advantageous
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the close date, unfortunately, you have not been selected on this occasion.
To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button