Senior Graphic Designer
Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS) is a leading worldwide geophysical company providing an extensive range of seismic services and products for the petroleum industry including seismic data acquisition, processing, reservoir analysis, interpretation and electromagnetic studies. The company also possesses the world’s most extensive MultiClient data library.
With its headquarters in Oslo, Norway, the company has over 40 offices worldwide in 25 different countries with larger regional offices in London, Houston and Singapore. The company is listed on the Oslo stock exchange (OSE: PGS).
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for managing and governing the visual profile for PGS globally. The position will oversee a small team of designers globally and will report to the head of marketing services. This role will be based in either Weybridge, UK, or Oslo, Norway.
- Develop and govern design guidelines and visuals to support the PGS marketing strategy;
- Interact with senior management to ensure proper understanding and usage of visuals;
- Facilitate templates to ensure proper implementation;
- Coordinate with regional marketing managers and the corporate marketing resource pool;
- Oversee all visual design aspects for PGS, both internal and external;
- Serve and support all divisions and regions;
- Optimize internal resources to reduce cost and dependency on external agencies.
- Minimum of a BSc degree in Graphic Design or another relevant field;
- Strong relationship builder with a service minded personality;
- Experience from technology marketing and/or international agencies is an advantage;
- Proven prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability.
We can offer
- Independent position with competent and friendly colleagues;
- A dynamic and international working environment;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus scheme;
- Career opportunities.