Senior Digital Sales, Display/Agency role - men's lifestyle/sport portfolio
Our client is looking for an experienced digital display/agency account manager to join their successful sales team responsible for selling their well known football, consumer electronics & men's lifestyle portfolio of digital brands. This is a key position on the team with responsibilities including; account management, maximising digital revenues/market share, proactively pitching new ideas and creative solutions to West End Agencies.
Based in South West London, our client has a great reputation in the digital space and publishes market leading consumer and business brands across print, digital & live events.
Desired skills and achievements:
The successful candidate will be spending the majority of their time developing and maintaining relationships with agencies so an existing set of strong digital orientated agency contacts would be advantageous.
- Proven track record in display digital/online sales
- Experience in face to face sales and presenting to senior clients and agency personnel at all levels (research, write and delivering proposals through PowerPoint and Keynote)
- Excellent examples of creative selling/creative solutions within a digital or print environment
- Confident closer and strong negotiator
- Pro-active attitude with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Educated to degree level
- Solid work history
Agency contacts in digital planning and buying teams is an advantage, however candidates that can demonstrate digital sales ability and success in selling a mixture of print and online solutions to agencies and/or clients will also be considered.
Salary: Up to 45k p.a (depending on experience) + commission + benefits
Please contact Caroline for more information or submit your CV.