Senior Digital Sales, Display/Agency role - men's lifestyle/sport portfolio
Our client is looking for an experienced digital display/agency account manager to join their successful sales team responsible for selling their well known football, consumer electronics & men's lifestyle portfolio of digital brands. This is a key position on the team with responsibilities including; account management, maximising digital revenues/market share, proactively pitching new ideas and creative solutions to West End Agencies.
Based in South West London, our client has a great reputation in the digital space and publishes market leading consumer and business brands across print, digital & live events.
Desired skills and achievements:
The successful candidate will be spending the majority of their time developing and maintaining relationships with agencies so an existing set of strong digital orientated agency contacts would be advantageous.
- Proven track record in display digital/online sales
- Experience in face to face sales and presenting to senior clients and agency personnel at all levels (research, write and delivering proposals through PowerPoint and Keynote)
- Excellent examples of creative selling/creative solutions within a digital or print environment
- Confident closer and strong negotiator
- Pro-active attitude with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Educated to degree level
- Solid work history
Agency contacts in digital planning and buying teams is an advantage, however candidates that can demonstrate digital sales ability and success in selling a mixture of print and online solutions to agencies and/or clients will also be considered.
Salary: Up to 45k p.a (depending on experience) + commission + benefits
Please contact Caroline for more information or submit your CV.
About SW6 Associates
We love the media industry and we know media sales. With over 15 years experience in media sales and recruitment, we have the expertise and knowledge to ensure the best candidates are placed with the best companies.