Head of Customer Insight
Head of Customer Insight - London - £60k
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This role is responsible for providing understanding of how client brands are viewed in the market (and how to increase their performance), by the implementation of research & insight programmes. Key Responsibilities:
• Working with client-facing teams to identify opportunities to position Company's insight services as a method of solving clients’ problems or answering their questions about marketing comms activity.
• Championing the current tools / systems that are used for planning, and looking to develop new research methods/dashboards/online communities and resources to get more out of the tools.
• Providing insight and recommendations that will help client teams create compelling arguments to use emerging media, or stick with traditional forms.
The ideal candidate will have a similar background in online media, publishing, content, or a similar ad-funded environment, either client side or agency. Key Skills:
• Conducting Qual and Quant research initiatives from start to finish, running focus groups, vox pops, and other novel research initiatives
• Commissioning and owning relationship with 3rd party research agencies where necessary.
• Have experience in the use of media planning tools and systems (TGI, Sysomos, Mintel, Comscore etc)
• Take ownership over the continued development and running of Company's proprietary online community
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.