Senior Planner, London £75—85k + bens.
One of the most strategic direct/digital agencies in town, this agency has upstream relationships with its clients. With their intelligent use of data, they’re successfully helping clients focus on understanding their customers developing highly creative marketing that produces measurable business success.
Senior Planner, London – The role
- You’ll be part of the Senior team, working on two high profile consumer accounts, driving the strategy for the agency’s growth; contributing to the vision and helping them continue their already successful new business and business development drive.
- This agency’s all about successful business transformation, so you will work at a strategic level developing strategies that make a measurable difference.
- Using insights you’ve gained working with data planners, you’ll help your clients move to a totally customer focussed point of view, generating value from genuine, authentic customer engagement.
- You’ll develop customer journeys and thinking creatively inspire great work.
Senior Planner, London – Skills and experience needed
- This will suit a Senior Planner who’s experienced in CRM, direct marketing and customer journey planning and who takes a creative approach to using data.
- You’re used to working with data Planners and put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- With the ability to take a business perspective, you have a track record in developing successful strategies that not only meet marketing objectives, but deliver measurable business success.
- You’re confident taking the strategic lead, driving thinking and growing business. You’re not afraid to champion your ideas and are comfortable working alongside other agencies.
This is such an exciting agency to join at the moment – it’s a bit like a start-up with total security – and has a supportive management team, high profile clients and an amazing future ahead.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.