Digital Account Director - Gaming & Entertainment
Digital Account Director. Digital media. Top West-End London agency. Up to £50,000 plus outstanding company benefits. Fast-paced and innovative client.
A fantastic senior position has arisen at one of the most well-respected and award winning London media agencies. They are looking for a bright, friendly, passionate Digital Account Director, who has plenty of enthusiasm and is confident to work on their most high profile account in Gaming and Entertainment.
The Media agency are based in modern west-end, they work hard at creating a fun and inspirational culture where people can learn and be the best at what they do.
This top 10 Global media agency have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and are extremely passionate about the brands they work with. They deliver on and offline media solutions and have won numerous industry awards including the coveted Media Week – Media Agency of the Year. This is a truly exciting opportunity to join an inspiring agency and take on a challenging and rewarding senior role.
As Digital Account Director your primary responsibility would be to work across multiple channels including display, social media, mobile and search.
You would be expected to deliver aligned digital solutions across the specialisms. Taking a lead role in advising the client on wider digital strategy challenges and planning considerations. This is a role where the client are keen to run firsts and challenge the agency constantly to come up with new ideas.
You will report directly into the Client Business Director for Digital and you will lead a team of 2 direct reports supported by the digital activation team and wider entertainments team.
The day-day responsibilities of the Digital Account Director include:
- Management and support of 2 direct reports
- Drive performance and identify new opportunities
- Lead and shape the digital strategy and implementation for the agencies most high-profile account.
The successful Digital Account Director will have a keen interest in gaming and entertainment as well as an excellent track record in developing digital strategies and campaigns for their clients.
You will be able to demonstrate how you have constructively challenged your clients and develop campaigns that secured a significant competitive advantage.
The successful Digital Account Director will have the following skills:
- Experience in managing senior members of the team, imparting knowledge and offering support.
- A thorough understanding of pressure client’s face in the digital sector and a demonstrable passion for the brands involved.
- To confidently take a front of house role in new business pitches, leading those of appropriate size and working productively both with pitch and marketing teams.
- Be Proficient across all industry tools and MS Office programmes
- University educated
This is a brilliant job for a brilliant and passionate Digital Account Director interested in gaming and entertainment; don't miss out and Apply today!
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Search Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Search Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Search Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Search Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Search Media Agency jobs in London (Central)