Midweight Planner to c50k -Vibrant, Creative Trendy Agency [ATL] FMCG Brands
Very trendy well known agency seeks a Midweight Planner to work on an FMCG brand and worldwide account across ATL, Digital and Brand deliverables.
The agency are independently run and very well known in the industry, they produce superb award winning TV campaigns for credible brands. They pride themselves on their creative output and award winning campaigns. They hire the best talent in the industry and work with exciting brands. They are a friendly, open and collaborative environment.
Midweight Planner Role:
Reporting to the Senior Planner Senior Planner will lead the strategic conversations and support the Business Directors on the Agency's clients.
The key role of the Senior Planner is to ensure the Agency delivers successful ATL / Brand lead & Digital strategies and brand communication planning for clients.
The Senior Planner is responsible for identifying customer insights, brand planning, insights that leading to development of creative and strategic communications, building customer journeys that engage with consumers, generating measurable results and providing real consultancy value to the clients.
You will bring lots of insight to the table, have strong opinions, about modern brand and be capable of backing this up with rigorous thinking.
The Senior Planner will work across everything from big brand idea campaigns, brand proposition, development, consumer journey and brand architecture.
Skill set required for the Senior Planner:
- Demonstrate outstanding strategic thinking and contribute in client meetings, adding value to the bigger picture by providing fresh and inspiring new perspectives
- Identify and share business intelligence with the team and Company
- Collaborate with other Account and Brand teams
- Define consumer insights, targeting and segmentation strategies
- Develop brand & product proposition, positioning & personality for clients.
- Challenge appropriately to fully understand the client brief
- Ensures creative ideas are supported by customer and marketing insights and will meet client business objectives
- Lead and win new business
- Understand and be able to leverage agency and network opportunities and capabilities
Please send me your CV today if you are a Midweight Planner with ATL / Brand experience
More jobs like this
- Consultant Retail Account / Strategic Planning Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Retail Account / Strategic Planning Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Retail Account / Strategic Planning Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Retail Account / Strategic Planning Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)