Project Manager - Freelance
A company specialising in marketing distinctive places within the luxury market are looking for a competent Project Manager who is experienced managing the day to day development, detail and delivery of a range of print and digital applications.
The Project Manager is a key person in the team, working alongside account directors and designers to ensure projects are running on schedule and within budget. Key responsibilities include;
- Developing schedules and estimates after taking briefs and identifying what resources are needed to deliver the project
- Participate in production meetings to ensure everything is on track and all briefs are in progress and within budget.
- Negotiating and dealing directly with clients, account managers, designers, copywriters and suppliers to deliver projects.
The ideal candidate will be an outstanding communicator who is confident negotiating and diligent at keeping everyone well informed and on schedule. You will be well organised with a good working knowledge of print and digital production processes. Previous experience working in a design or marketing agency is essential, and any experience of marketing property, real estate or retail would be a bonus. You will take responsibility for work quality, and demonstrate equally strong literacy, numeracy and administrative skills.
If you are looking to be part of a reputable agency who look after their employees, please email your CV and a brief description on why you are interested in the role to register with Tomorrow.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in City of Westminster
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in City of Westminster
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Client Side / In-house jobs in City of Westminster
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Luxury Goods jobs in City of Westminster
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Retail jobs in City of Westminster