Marketing Agency Account Manager | B2B | to £35K | Central Hammersmith
Mabox is an award-winning, integrated B2B marketing agency, offering strategic consultancy and a full range of marketing services to high profile clients.
Our difference is that we combine the powerful thinking of a strategic consultancy with creativity to deliver high impact marketing programmes that really stand out.
What this means in practise is that our senior strategic consultants will work with clients to develop market stories, value propositions, go-to-market plans and channel strategies that are brought to life by our Creative and Client Services teams to deliver perfectly aligned integrated marketing plans.
Due to recent client wins, we are looking to expand our Account Management team. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for working with our consultants to develop and implement strategic marketing programmes on behalf of our clients
This ‘hands-on’ role involves working on a range of client accounts with a mix of everything - from pitching through to strategic planning; from writing creative briefs, through to project delivery.
- Working with the strategic consultants to develop Go-to-Market plans.
- Day-to-day account management, including taking briefs, attending meetings, status reporting and budget control.
- Creative briefing and management of the workflow through the studio and through external partners.
- Final responsibility of ensuring high quality delivery of creative work.
The Ideal Candidate
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to develop their career within an award-winning agency with ambitious growth plans. You will be joining a very different type of agency, with a very impressive blue chip client list.
This would be an ideal role for two types of people. Either a Senior Account Executive / Account Manager at an independent marketing agency who would like to work on exciting blue chip client accounts at a strategic level; or someone from a large agency who is no longer satisfied at being a small cog in a big machine.
- Organised with meticulous attention for detail.
- Experience of / interest in working within the B2B /B2B technology sectors.
- Good understanding of how marketing aligns to sales and vice versa in B2B or technology companies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong client-facing skills and experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Self motivated with a strong ability to work autonomously
To Apply for the Role
Please click apply now below to send us your cover letter and CV
- 16 June 2014
- 27 July 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account Management, Analysis, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Agency jobs in Hammersmith Broadway
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Hammersmith Broadway
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in Hammersmith Broadway
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Hammersmith Broadway
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in Hammersmith Broadway