Senior Visual Designer needed for a Multi Platform Brand Ageny
Taking a digital approach to everything they do, this innovative digital agency create 'human' ideas for a variety of clients from major brands to some of the most interesting of start-ups; banishing the annoyances out of advertising and creating communications that people want to talk about.
They evolve and learn from their clients taking what they learn from entrepreneurial start-ups and applying this to corporate clients to help them innovate.
The Role of Senior Visual Designer.
Being a Senior Visual Designer you will passionately demonstrate your design craft whilst being responsible for the quality of execution of all visual creative concepts for digital projects. You will work on website design and build and online campaigns across all platforms.
The key day to day tasks of the Senior Designer include:
- Conducting workshops and white boarding sessions
- Leading projects with Director and Lead support.
- Ensuring that the vision for the project originally scoped for is met.
- Mentoring less experienced designers
- Getting hands on with Concept sketching, design and visualisation - this will also include Data Visualisation, brand best practice, UX and Usability best practice and UI visual and behavioural.
You the Senior Visual Designer.
You will be fun and excited by all things digital especially the relationship between Design and the User Experience. You will also have lots of industry knowledge to bring and communicate to the team aswell have the drive to want to learn more.
Key attributes of the Senior Visual Designer include:
- 4-6 years' experience in a creative and brand design role
- Strong presentation skills - able to take centre stage in a room and are confident presenting client solutions.
- Portfolio demonstrating intuitive brand design and digital projects working across websites, mobile devices and business systems.
- Proficiency in Adobe Products and other creative ninja tools.
- Experience of leading a project from brief through to implementation.
- Excited about Digital design - Switched on and passionate about all things creative especially a focus on usable designs.
- Ideal agency experience.
This is your opportunity to work for one of London's innovative agencies that are producing top class cutting edge products for their clients - located in the heart of Tech City I guarantee you will love the creative culture of the area plus the street food stalls do knock up some great food.
Does this sound like a role you can see yourself in? Then I would love to hear from you. Please click apply button attaching a cover letter, CV and Portfolio to move you forward to the next stages of the application.
About Zebra People
We’re a specialist new media recruitment consultancy with a long track record of success in this industry.