Marketing Manager - Sky 1
Delivering exclusive content is key to creating desire for Sky and its channels. Central to this content strategy is the Entertainment Marketing team who are responsible for the marketing and communication for Sky's wholly owned portfolio of Entertainment channels
- Work with the Marketing Controller to manage the channel positioning and brand identity for Sky 1
- Day to day management of all Sky 1 on and off air campaigns. To include Brief creation, management of creative process, delivery of copy and research
- Translate the marketing strategy for Sky 1 into deliverable marketing campaigns and to identify short and long term marketing priorities.
- Provide outstanding creative leadership to both internal members of staff and external teams working with the department. Challenge media and creative agencies to deliver best in class work and innovative solutions to campaigns
- Sky 1 brand owner - ensure all output from Sky regarding the channel brands is correct, in line with the marketing guidelines for the channels and communicating the key message priorities. Be the go to person for all brand related queries in respect of these channels.
- Work closely with Creative Agencies to ensure delivery of an idea that works effectively TTL. Work closely with creative team to ensure consistency across on air and online.
- Degree educated or compensating work experience
- Content marketing experience and in building/managing content brands
- Solid marketing experience with a proven track record of brand marketing and campaign management
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual who is capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Has the ability to prioritise effectively and works accurately and well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Takes an analytical approach to campaign recommendations, results and future approach.
- A strategic understanding of brand development, creative development and achievement in consumer marketing including significant experience in leading above and below-the-line campaigns
- Experience of managing suppliers, external agencies and third parties. Working collaboratively with creative and media agencies to maintain a positive relationship
On top of great training and development opportunities Sky offers you free Sky+ HD, Broadband and Talk services, private medical insurance, generous holiday entitlements, enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits , contribution pension scheme, a share-save scheme, plus Sky Choices, a benefit scheme to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings.
It's our people that make Sky the UK and Ireland's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their bes
Believe in Better - Join In!t
Due to the fast paced nature of Sky's Businesses our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.
It’s our people that make Sky the UK and Ireland’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.