The Great & The Good are looking for somebody who wants a change. Whether you are currently a Recruiter who fancies going in-house or an Agency professional who wants to use their passion for the industry in a different way, you will:
* Be adept at spotting candidates who will thrive in an agency
* Know where to find exceptional talent
* Easily form relationships with colleagues across departments
* Have the gravitas to influence the Board
* Intuitively understand the most appropriate career path for a colleague
We would of course welcome applications from current Talent specialists looking for a similar role.
As Talent Director you will be working with a fantastic team across Creative, Account Handling, Business Development, Production and Strategy teams as well as back office and support functions. The role will therefore involve:
* Developing a pool of freelancers
* Managing the talent pipeline
* Co-ordinating staff training and identifying needs
* Frequent visits to the agency's three other UK sites
* Liaison with sister agencies in the UK and abroad
* Working with team heads to forecast resource needs
This agency is currently enjoying a sustained period of success thanks to pioneering work for some of the world's biggest brands. Staff retention (and returning) levels are high but constant new business wins mean that there is a perpetual need both for more quality hires and to develop existing staff.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.