ARTWORKER/TYPESETTER (QuarkXPress, Corporate, Photoshop)
ARTWORKER/TYPESETTER (QuarkXPress, Corporate, Photoshop, Illustrator)
An experience Artworker/Typesetter is urgently required by a leading London based agency.
You will be required to work on a range of corporate projects that include, Annual Reports, in print and online, CSR Reports and Investor Relations Communications.
They are looking for someone with a minimum of 3-5 yrs of relevant industry experience, to aid all staff in the production of a wide variety of materials. This is extensively a production role, but a creative eye and an understanding of the importance of design quality will be needed.
The role would suit a highly organised person, who is keen and able to learn a broad range of skills.
- Highly accurate and efficient typesetting in QuarkXPress
- Assisting with the production of presentations
- Organising digital photography
- Drawing graphs and diagrams in Illustrator
- Updating photo libraries
- Liaising directly with clients
- QuarkXPress, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Highly organised
- Self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to follow a brief quickly and efficiently
- Calm under pressure
- Sense of humour
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.